Looking for a New Year's Resolution? Get Involved!
At the start of this new year, I want to say THANK YOU to every single PA who was joined MTAPA and volunteered their valuable time.
As we pause to refelct on 2019, I want to share some of our highlights:
- Modernizing PA practice laws in Montana- process initiated
- Grant funding secured from the AAPA to pursue OTP
- Joint Task Force formed with the Montana Medical Association to update PA Practice Laws
- CME Conference hosted with PA centered, high-quality CME
- PA week celebrated with MTAPA hosted socials across the state (cake delivered to the Rocky Mountain College PA Program)
- 2 PA student Scholarships Granted ($1,000 each)
- Montana Hospital Association conference booth heightened PA presence
- House of Delegates meeting attended by 3 MTAPA reps
- Website updated
- Social Media campaign started
All of this was made possible thanks to members like you and literally hundreds of volunteer hours from our Board of Directors and volunteers...
...and we're just getting started.